Monday, June 30, 2014

Random Outburst 3


Letting this creativity drown out all my constant thinking and negativity.

Questions.


What's destined to be since my nativity.

Currently,
Trying to come to terms with my truth actively.
Dying to find out whats socially special in me, tactfully.
Fighting what others perceive, correcting the fake, factually.
Finding my piece of mind first before I actually....
Get down to the root.
The cause.
Laying in bed wondering what I like, what I can keep, with passion.
grabbing life by the balls. 
But unpassionate, multiple lanes, for some reason inspiration to keep going just falls.
Finding a reason for yourself, universally, an unwritten law.
To find something in yourself 
right, real, reverently raw.
Hoping to gain a reclusive mind, 
get away from it all.

Why?


Because of the the over exposure of self lobbying success.

The action on social media to show you're better than the rest.
Quite vain, everbody racing to pass this invisible test.
So lame, comparing what I'm  building to somebody else's nest.
Deciding to find my own voice, reach deep into my own chest.
Refusing to brag on my intent, my plan, my ability to progress.
Not to put those who do down, but on my nerves 50% of you get.
Now, there are those who I'm happy for, seeing the strife, then the growth, then the open doors.
But it's always those ones who have to show off a little more.
Purhaps put up a quote asking what others are waiting for.
Posing as motivation, however I since studying, judging, keeping score.
But I'm getting beside the point ,
finding me and myself by my pace is my chore.
Steadily wondering, in the future what I'll have in store....
For me.
Thinking and planning out some goals, hopefully achieving them, gracefully.
Making my mind happy, absorbing life all the way, pacefully.
Maybe even giving others some motivation, tastefully.
Excited to get to that now as I write, hastily.
Basically , removing those negative thoughts creatively.

-Me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment